if usedefore theLocanda e Residenza San Bernardo
Privacy Note, General Regulation and Wi-Fi Access T&C
- “Locanda e Residenza San Bernardo” General Regulations
- Wi-Fi Internet Access Service Terms & Conditions
Pursuant to European Regulation 2016/679 we wish to inform you that the personal data you provide or acquired in the context of contractual relationships with you, are used for the purpose of:
• allow the production of the services offered (eg: management of reservations and related confirmations, issuance of invoices and receipts, management of collections),
• comply with legal obligations (eg: communication of the identity data of the lodgers to the Police Headquarters, communication of tourist flow data to ISTAT through the Lombardy Region Tourism portal, accounting and management of other administrative obligations),
• manage contact activities with customers, during and after the stay (eg information and promotion of the activities of the Inn.)
The processing of the data is carried out in compliance with the regulations in force, by means of paper and electronic tools suitable to protect your security and confidentiality, in compliance with the minimum measures set forth in the 2016/679 European Regulation. This treatment consists of the collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, duplication, extraction, selection, comparison, use, cancellation and destruction of the data.
The provision of personal data required for the procedures related to the accommodation service is mandatory if they fail or partial communication would prevent relations with the writer as it would be impossible to fulfill the contract.
The data provided or acquired during the contractual relationship may also be disclosed to third parties who perform specific tasks on behalf of the company in order to comply with legislative and contractual requirements. Personal data will not be transferred abroad.
The holder of the data processing is “Locanda and Residenza San Bernardo di Cantella Arianna”, Corso Novara 2 in Vigevano. The Data Processor is Cantella Arianna.
The data provided will be processed by appointed personnel appointed directly by the Data Processor and are kept for a maximum duration of five years and / or until the conclusion of the contractual relationship.
We also inform you that the European Regulation 2016/679 recognizes the interested party the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him,
- have information on the treatment of the same,
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form and blocking of personal data, processed in violation of the law,
- oppose the treatment for legitimate reasons,
- oppose the signing of any consent to the treatment aimed at management other than as indicated in the disclosure.
This right can be exercised by sending an application to the Data Controller or Data Processors assigned by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
The General Regulations of the Foresteria Lombarda “Locanda San Bernardo” and “Residenza San Bernardo” of Vigevano (hereinafter the “Regulations” and “Locanda”) guarantee the Manager and Guests (hereinafter “the Parties”) a pleasant, informed and secure accommodation experience, assuming contractual nature between the Parties and implying, upon confirmation of a reservation, the total acceptance and respect during the whole stay.
Please pay special attention to the parts of the text highlighted in bold.
Reception and Check-in
The reception is open every day at the times from time to time communicated (directly or on the WEB site). However, the rooms may not be available before 15.00.
For the purpose of communicating the presence of guests to the competent police authorities, all Guests are required, upon arrival, to show an identification document: identity card or passport. In case of refusal, according to law, the structure cannot accept the presence of guests.
During check-in, a chip-based keycard is given to the Guest to open all the doors to enter to reach the assigned room, including the entrance gate (both pedestrian and driveway).
During the stay
For the duration of their stay at the Locanda all Guests are requested to adopt a respectful behavior towards the structure and the other Guests, avoiding as much as possible annoying noises in the night hours between 22 pm and 8 am the following morning.
- Breakfast: the service starts at 8 am and ends at 9:30 am. Our Italian-style breakfast is served to the table and is completed with a buffet menu that may also include gluten-free products. Requesting it upon arrival, you can add savory products (ham, cheese, eggs) at a small extra cost. In case of any food intolerances it is necessary to immediately inform the Manager and consult the table of allergens available in the room.
- Courtesy table: on each floor (and inside the suites) there is a courtesy table provided with natural mineral water and what is needed to prepare espresso coffee, tea and herbal teas.
- Access keys: before the arrival all Guests will receive indications about the Sclak application they need to download on their smartphone that allows them to enter into the Locanda and they can independently enter and leave the Locanda at any time using the keycard they can find in their room to turn on the light or just using the app. If used, the keycard must be returned on departure at the time of payment. In case the departure takes place when the reception is closed the Guest will receive instructions to return the key.
- Lift: the external lift requires attention for its use. It is recommended to read the instructions placed above the control panel to avoid any inconvenience. Use is not allowed for unaccompanied children.
- Bicycle rental: See the dedicated regulations.
- Luggage deposit: it is allowed to deposit the baggage upon arrival and departure, following the instructions provided at the time.
- Laundry service: an external laundry service is available, payable directly to the supplier, without direct responsibility of the Locanda.
- Internal parking: the internal parking has 5 independent and free parking spaces that can be occupied for as long as there is space available on a “first come, first served” basis.
- Room cleaning: the rooms are usually cleaned daily, bed linen and towels are changed every 4 days. Guests can ask to replace dirty towels by leaving them on the floor.
- Transportation: connection services to and from airports and railway stations are managed in collaboration with an external professional driver service, must be requested in advance and are payable as part of the final bill.
- Wi-Fi network connection: access to the network is free throughout the Locanda. The access password can be found in the rooms. Terms and Conditions of the service are described in a dedicated statement.
- Tourist information: Informative material about the city of Vigevano, the Parco del Ticino and other localities of the Territory is available at the web page all Guests receive after they reserved by confirm message. The digital version of the basic documentation is also available on the Locanda’s website in the “Destination Vigevano” section, where some interesting videos can also be viewed. Call the Infopoint in Castello for free from the room (tel. 0381 691636 Tue-Fri 10: 00-13: 00 14:00 -17: 00 Sat, Sun and fest 9.30am-6.30pm) to get more information and updated timetables on the initiatives in progress in town as well as current openings hours of the Museums.
Check-out and payments
Rooms must be vacated by 10:30 am. It is however possible, free of charge, to deposit luggage and leave the car parked in the yard until 3 pm.
The payment of the stay with the issue of the relative receipt or invoice, unless otherwise agreed, can be made at the time of check-out or at any time after arrival. Payments in cash, credit and debit cards or bank transfer are accepted.
The loss or damage of the key will result in an additional charge of € 10.
Dogs of small and medium size are welcome, if authorized at the time of booking, provided they are well behaved and following responsible Guests willing to accept the few rules of common sense described below.
It should be remembered that at the Locanda some Guests, for various reasons, may not like the close presence of animals. As a result, the dogs:
- must be kept on a leash in all the common areas for greater control;
- must be looked after by paying the utmost attention to the hygiene of the areas frequented and must be accompanied to dirty outside the Locanda;
- must never be left alone, especially in the room;
- must not climb on beds and sofas, they cannot be brushed in the room or in the bathroom;
- cannot enter the breakfast room. When possible, breakfast will be served in a separate room or, when that is not possible, Guests will be allowed to leave the dog alone in the room for the strict time needed to have breakfast.
Since dogs feel more comfortable when finding cushions and bowls brought from home, even if the Locanda could provide those, it is good practice to bring something that recreates an atmosphere familiar to them.
To ensure maximum hygiene, in order to avoid any allergic episodes to guests who will subsequently enter the rooms previously occupied by animals, an extra € 10 will be required at the end of the stay to cover the extra cleaning costs.
It is mandatory that the Guest travelling with a dog is insured for civil liability towards things and people, however it is understood that the owner of the dog, upon confirmation of the reservation, agrees to assume total responsibility for damage to property and people provoked inside the structure by the dog that leads, chargeable when possible to the cost of restoration upon departure. Guests undertake however to pay the bill for any damage assessed even after departure, provided they are documented.
Below are the behaviors expressly prohibited within the structure and in particular in the rooms, some of which may be sanctioned at the discretion of the Manager:
- Smoking: Smoking is not allowed in the Locanda. The penalty for failure to comply with the prohibition can reach € 275, doubled in special cases. Smoking is allowed outside the building in special areas equipped with ashtrays. Anyone who smoked in the room will have to pay €40 for extra cleaning and sanitation.
- In-room meals: In rooms that do not have a kitchen it is not allowed to consume food and drinks introduced from outside such as pizza, take-away, beer, soda drinks and wine.
- Iron and stoves: for safety reasons, the use of iron and any type of stove (gas or electric) is prohibited in all rooms.
ACCIDENTS, DAMAGES AND THEFT
Manager and Guests, at the time of booking confirmation, take responsibility for any accidents and damage to things and people directly or indirectly caused by them inside the Locanda, that is inside the buildings, the portion of the courtyard and the driveway as described in the plans attached to the Locanda’s start-up declaration (SCIA).
The removal from the rooms or common areas of any object (linen, furnishings, equipment, etc.) will be considered theft and immediately reported to the competent authorities unless the stolen goods are returned or repaid before departure.
Responsibility of the Locanda
The Manager has insurance coverage (liability) for incidents of his responsibility that may occur to Guests when they are inside the spaces of the Locanda, delimited as described above. The coverage also extends to damages caused by our dog.
Guests undertake not to damage the Locanda, its premises and the things contained therein. Any damage caused voluntarily to structures and things, even if attributable to inexperience or distraction, will be charged at the cost of restoration. The Guests, at the time of booking, also take responsibility for the damage caused to other persons present in the structure, to other Guests and to things belonging to other Guests. Cases include, by way of example, the damage caused to cars parked in the courtyard or to the equipment and furnishings of the Locanda. The Guests also undertake to settle the account of the assessed damages even in case they have already left the Locanda, provided they are documented.
For further information refer to the Manager.
WiFi Internet Access Service
Terms & Conditions
The wireless Internet access service (hereinafter “Service”) active inside the premises of the Locanda San Bernardo (hereinafter “the Company”), located in Vigevano at Corso Novara 2, is provided by means of the ADSL connection services of FiberCop S.p.A., with registered office in Milano, Via Gaetano Negri 1.
By accessing the Service, the User accepts and undertakes to comply with the following Terms and Conditions of Use, which is advised to read carefully.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions of Use
By using the Service, the User declares:
1. to have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Use of the Service, hereinafter expressly described;
2. to be over 18 years old
and recognizes that the contract is valid as any signed contract.
Description of service
The Company provides the Internet Access Service through Wi-Fi access points using the 802.11 standard. To access the Service, a compatible device is needed. The Service aims to provide access to the Internet for traditional applications, such as sending/receiving e-mails, web browsing, downloading files via the ‘ftp’ protocol and other purposes consistent with these Terms and Conditions. The Service is not intended to guarantee broadband applications such as video streaming.
The open nature and ease of connection to a public Wi-Fi hotspot increase the risk that unauthorized persons can access the user’s smartphone, notebook or other device or the information exchanged by the latter via the Wi-Fi network. Users of the Service must therefore take the appropriate precautions to reduce security risks.
The Company invites to comply with the standard security practices in the field of wireless communications. You need to make sure that the information stored on your devices is not shared; that notebooks have firewall protection and that an up-to-date and functional antivirus is installed. The Company advises to avoid transmission or access to sensitive data over a Wi-Fi network, and to connect only to known and secure websites.
Use of the Service
The Company is in no way responsible for any loss or damage due to the use of the Service.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions of Use, you agree not to use the Service for fraudulent, illegal, offensive or abusive purposes or that in any way may cause damage or cause risks to the Company, its activities, reputation, employees, or other users, devices or any third person. The Company may suspend or interrupt the Service in case of improper use of the same in accordance with the provisions of this document.
Cost of service
The service available for free.
The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the Service and to disclose information regarding the use of the Service for any reason it deems appropriate, in its sole discretion, including the need to comply with laws, regulations or legal provisions; optimize the management of the Service; protect itself and its customers. In the same way, the Company may collaborate with Public Bodies, Law Enforcement or third parties in the control and investigation of any suspected crime or civil offenses.
The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, at any time and from time to time, the Service (or any function or feature of the Service or any part thereof), with or without notice. The user indemnifies the Company from any responsibility towards the user or third parties that may be due to modifications, suspension or interruption of the Service.
Termination of Service
Without notice, the Company, in its sole discretion, may suspend access to the Service for any reason, including the actual or alleged misuse of the Service and failure to comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use.
Please refer to the Privacy Note -that the User, by using the Service, accepts- for information about how the Company collects and protects the personal data of users in compliance with the applicable privacy laws (EU Regulations n. 679, 2016).
Exclusion of guarantees and limitation of liability
The Company does not control the contents, information or services accessible via the Internet through the Service. The User may be exposed to sexually explicit and potentially offensive content on which the Company exercises no control and for which it assumes no responsibility. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and take full responsibility for assessing the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services and other information, in addition to quality and marketability products offered through the Service or available on the Internet in general. The Company does not offer any explicit or implicit guarantee that the Service is error free and that there is no risk of data loss. By using the Service the User waives all implied warranties, including but not limited to, copyright warranties, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to any information, merchandise or service provided through the Company or the Internet. No warranty, representation, condition, commitment or termination – explicit or implicit, legal or otherwise – including but not limited to the condition, quality, duration, performance, accuracy, reliability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use of the Service is given or assumed by the Company. The user expressly agrees to use the Service at his own risk, recognizing the risks related to the security and privacy of communications with wireless technologies. The Company provides no guarantee with respect to these risks. No suggestions or information provided by the Company or its representatives will create a guarantee. The Company and its employees are not responsible for any damages of any kind, including direct, indirect, general, incidental, special, consequential, exemplary and punitive damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the Company innocent, from and against all claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees arising from your use of the Service or any violation of these Terms and conditions.